PayPay never recognises my device

Gozoman
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I carry out a transaction on PayPal I get the following message; We noticed a new device login A new device logged in to your PayPal account,  Firefox Windows 10 london lnd uk 09-Mar-2024 06:58 PM GMT If this was you: You're good to go! We'll remember this device so you can pay quicker with your PayPal account. Learn about remembered devices. Why do I keep getting this message and why do you keep saying that you will remember this device when you obviously don't? I have been logging into my PayPal account on the same laptop for at least the last 8 years! I've reported this before but still keep getting the same stupid message every single time!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ellabell1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, me too. I only have the one device but I keep getting the same email saying new device is in London, but I live in the north

Login to Me Too

ellabell1
Contributor
Contributor

, Hi , I spoke to an assistant about this and he says it's a fault in a new system and they've been trying to fix it,  some sort of glitch, and he said he would get my address sorted instead of the London one and hopefully that will sort these "  new device emails"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.