I would like to know who to contact paypal using email, I need email support not phone support

DEEPANGEORGE
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know who to contact paypal using email, I need email support not phone support

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DEEPANGEORGE 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DEEPANGEORGE
Contributor
Contributor

Well the reason I need paypal email support is because, I want to get their consent on written saying why 2 step authentication is not possible via SMS. Since I dont use smart phone all the time, so normal sms verification will be better for my usage case hence i want to to request them SMS 2 step verification but i dont find email support anywhere in the paypal website. I just need it for written communication which is better for me. Also I dont use social networks. Email support works best for me. So any email support available. Its very bizarre to see email not available for paypal one of the best payment gateways.. simply bizarre. So please let me know the email address to send email to get support

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DEEPANGEORGE 

I have given you ALL the contact options for Paypal customer services.

If you can't or don't want to use any of them then that is your choice.

I can't give you an option that is not available.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DEEPANGEORGE
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your great help, sad that this popular Paypal has no email support dedicated team Even though the solution provided is not what I am looking for, thanks for your great support and help Kudos to your valuable time
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.