I don't receive the login code on my phone. What should I do?

aminifardin
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I don't receive any login code on my phone. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @aminifardin,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not receiving the security code to login to your account. I know how important to get back to your account. Here are some tips that may help you to receive texts:

• Reboot the phone to refresh the network signal.

• Clear phone inbox to ensure it is not full (for old phones with limited SMS capacity).

• Check if there are any phone applications/settings that are filtering SMS.

• Alternatively, you may swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone related.

• Check if you are in roaming.

I would also recommend you to contact your mobile provider to get the information about the security code as some service providers may block the notifications coming in. If the security code is not delivered after trying the steps, please reach out to our team to get this resolved. Please click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. you will see "Call Us" or "Message us" option at the bottom of the page during working hours. Please give us a call/message us so that our team will help you to access your account. 

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.