How do I delete unused phone numbers assigned to my account

Ggillard
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm simply trying to clean up my account and I have a couple of phone numbers that I would prefer to delete. I have my personal cell as my primary and the others are secondary. I followed a user video on line and it appears to be out of date. I followed steps in the PayPal help and it references

• To remove a phone number, click Remove beside the number. (You can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account.)

I have 3 numbers so I pass that test but I cannot get the "Remove" to come up beside the number.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi @Ggillard

I am sorry to hear that you have been unable to remove your old phone numbers. Generally, once you are logged in to the desktop version you will be given the option to remove information such as old phone numbers and cards. Have you checked that there are no open issues on your account that would be preventing you from removing information? If there are no open issues on your account and you are still not getting the option to remove details, then please contact us directly so we can help you. You can contact us by clicking on the "help and contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Please let us know how it goes as it may help other members, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

RauM89
New Community Member

It doesent let you login without picking phone numbers u once added there. User is unable to change or delete phone numbers. And you cant even add new phone number. Your system is overly complicated where is your direct contact number?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.