Can two people use one virtual address to open 2 pay pal business account (we are non-us residents)

AzbiligB
Contributor
Contributor

Hello me and my friend planning to do drop shipping but, we had problem with payment gateway. To get many sale we need pay pal then we thought we can use virtual address or virtual office something like that but, we don't know does it safe or does it work.  And does it work for multiple business account ( not personal we cant receive in my country). I don't want to try my luck and waste my money(sorry for bad english🙁 )

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @AzbiligB

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to learn if you can open a PayPal account in a different country from where you live using a virtual address. I regret to inform you that you should not do this. PayPal accounts should only be opened in the country where you reside. If you open a PayPal account in a different country, it would be permanently limited. If you reside in a country where you cannot receive payments through PayPal, you would need to look into other options outside of PayPal for receiving money. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Have a lovely day! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.