no landline anymore.

SC1972
Contributor
Contributor

how do i remove a primary landline number when i have no landline anymore, it wont accept the primary mobile number?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SC1972 

Must add the mobile number first, make it primary and then remove landline number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SC1972 

Must add the mobile number first, make it primary and then remove landline number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Margarine
Contributor
Contributor

It does not work unfortunately. I already have a mobile number set as a primary, and another 2 mobile numbers added. I tried to add/remove etc BUT never had the option to delete the home number (that I do not have anymore). When I tried to change it (the home number) with a mobile number I previously deleted, it automatically put it as a mobile and keeps the home number (I don't have anymore). A riddle.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @Margarine,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

Thanks for the help @sharpiemarker! Sorry to hear that you're not able to remove your landline number in your PayPal account. I would recommend you to contact our support team to get this solved. You can reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page. Support is also available through Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages. 

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.