We were unable to confirm your identity. Need help ? We can help you

momo139
Contributor
Contributor

hello
When I want to withdraw I get a message We were unable to confirm your identity.
Need help ? We can help you

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

rlgintere
Contributor
Contributor

I need help. My phone number <Removed> is correct but they don't want to confirm my identity

Login to Me Too

momo139
Contributor
Contributor

<Removed> 😞

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@momo139 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

momo139
Contributor
Contributor

Hello
Thank you for your reply. They have several problems. I put my original phone number and I don't get any message when I want to withdraw to the bank account.
They say that you have no way to stay. I think PayPal is going to the barn, its problems abound, and there are no solutions, not even help from them.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @momo139,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing your money due to PayPal not being able to confirm it's you. For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.