Status verification . Please help

Farian100
New Community Member

Hi PayPal community. I need your help urgently. My PayPal accounts is linked to my bank card for verification and I had sent them my ID and bank statement long time ago for verification. So I thought my account got verified long time ago. But now am trying to withdraw some funds . When I try to link it to my FNB profile there is a step where I have to top up FNB with 0.1 USD or 0.19zar either via PayPal or debit card but I can't pass that step after it . It says my PayPal is not verified like I don't understand how please help me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Farian100,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your frustration with this. It sounds like your PayPal account may not yet be verified.

To verify your PayPal account, simply follow the steps here. Once you complete this, please try making your withdrawal again.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

APvRV
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem - did the card verification, entered the code on my card statement, but FNB still says something like "FICA outstanding on Paypal". Thanks for the link provided, but that takes me to my profile page and there are no instructions there for verifying a Paypal profile.

Can anyone else help? If only Paypal had a chat or email help feature...)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @APvRV

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've run into some issues linking your FNB account. After some research, it looks like there's a Call Us option at the bottom of this Contact Us page. I hope our Support Teams are able to assist you through there.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.