Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

2Dy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I tried to login to my paypal account and I'm getting the same annoying message all the time "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you"

err.png

I tried to access Resolution Center or Messaging Center to explain them the issue and it's the same message appear when I'm trying to log in.

The problem is that it's not first time I'm getting this message, I can't login for long time ago and seems that their calling line's all the time busy...

Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

SimonCB777
Contributor
Contributor

how do i do option 3 "You can send them a message"

Login to Me Too

Temp20210731e
Contributor
Contributor

What phone services to be used as guest? I cant seem to find them.

Login to Me Too

Mahmoudinho
Contributor
Contributor
It doesnt working
Login to Me Too

Armilynacosta
New Community Member
I always trying to log in to my paypal account but still the same saying that I couldn't confirm that its me .. What am going to do what is the easy way to fix it ..please help me coz my money in my paypal account is important i get it for my hard problem situations of my son now plss
Login to Me Too

fasma
New Community Member

PAYPAL IS THE WORST SERVICE. THEY SEND ME THE MESSAGE BELLOW AND NOBODY ANSWERS. MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED 

NEXT STEP LEGAL ACTIONS

Contact us
Call us
< removed>
If you are calling from outside of Cyprus, use the following telephone number: < removed>
Please note that charges may apply depending on the terms and coverage with your phone provider.

Our service hours
8.00 and 4.30 GMT Monday to Friday

Other ways to contact us

Login to Me Too

Walleye123
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing help me enter to account. This stupid message repeat all the time. I tried to open new account, but can not verify card since it is same one. So I am running in stupid circle. Couldn'n they simply allow everybody access to account in order to update phone number, but without allowing transactions until update is made?!? Any help how to solve problem?
Login to Me Too

JPjuri

Same problem, and the problem is recursive.

I can't login, I can reset my password using any of the provided options, but after log-in I get the same error.

Contact Us (https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us) page provides 4 options, and all of them except "ask the community" leads to required log-in, and log-in fails due to this problem. I've logged in to Community using my PayPal account, this attempt succeeded.

As I remember, earlier live chat did not require to log-in, it was just necessary to confirm my identity (Name, linked card number etc). How could I access live chat without log-in?

Login to Me Too

AngryBard
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same issue as JPjuri. Can't log in to any part of the website except this community bit. Even if I try to change my password through the "Forgot your password?" link, I get "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you" message. I've tried 3 different computers, different browsers, even the mobile app and nothing. I tried waiting for a few days and retrying but that hasn't helped either. I just can't access my account.

The customer center number for all EU customers seems to be in Ireland. However, not all of us live in Ireland and we incur significant charges for international calls, especially since a lot of people in these boards seem to say they keep running round in circles trying to talk to an actual human in Paypal.

I tried contacting them through their Facebook page but they told me they were unable to help me with any account issues through a social network (???).

Has anyone successfully resolved this issue without calling??

Login to Me Too

Walleye123
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am afraid that it ain't possible to solve w/o phone call to Ireland Center. I did it finally and solve problem in a minute of phone conversation.
Login to Me Too

AngryBard
Contributor
Contributor

I ended up doing just that - I called the center and they resolved the issue within 5 minutes; I can log into my account just fine now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.