SMS with a code does not come.

MovcansVadims
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I can't log into my account. SMS with the code does not come. Maybe because I'm in another country.

How to log into your account and add a new number?

I tried to call support but I don't know English very well.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @MovcansVadims,

Welcome to our community page and thank you for your post!

Sorry to know that you're not able to login to your PayPal account. Usually if you are trying to log in from a different location than the one your account is registered to, we need to complete an additional security step in order to confirm the owner's authorization to gain access. For the security of the account, you need to enter the text sent to your registered mobile number to get into your account. You cannot add a phone number which is issued in another country.

If you're living in a country different to the one you signed up, you need to close your existing PayPal account and then open a new PayPal account in the country you are now living.

Before you close your account, you need to remove any financials and withdraw any money from your PayPal balance.

For help with accessing your PayPal account, your best option would be to reach out to us over the phone. I recommend you to click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. you will see "Call Us" option at the bottom of the page during business hours. Please give us a call so that our team will help you to access your account.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.