[OR-IMPRS-01] on desktop

1234565edcvfr
Contributor
Contributor

User category: Personal;

Use the computer to log in, and the browser is Chrome (updated to the latest version);

There was a problem connecting to Google Pay.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Annie_02
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @1234565edcvfr 

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post! This is very frustrating to hear has been happening with your login experience. For assistance with this concern, we would need you to contact our phone support directly for help. To get in contact, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided.

I hope this would be helpful.

Regards.

Annie. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Annie_02
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @1234565edcvfr 

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post! This is very frustrating to hear has been happening with your login experience. For assistance with this concern, we would need you to contact our phone support directly for help. To get in contact, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided.

I hope this would be helpful.

Regards.

Annie. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.