I can't link my bank account on my PayPal account

OpheliaCalipso
New Community Member
I followed every step and I'm blocked at the second step (list of banks) Wallet...add bank account...blocked. I don't even have a list, it's just a white blank page on the app (using android phone btw) I tried on the website with a browser I click "link back account" it sends me to the app and I have no reaction I tried the desktop mode, I deleted cookies and tried again.. doesn't work I used a different website.. doesn't work I can't get to the page to look for the bank or type my informations to link my bank account and I'm blocked I don't know what to do. Any tips please? I don't have a computer at the moment so I can't try
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @OpheliaCalipso,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forum. I know how frustrating it can be when an app isn't doing what it's supposed to do, and the phone browser loops you back to the app. I'm sorry that you're having that experience.

First thing, please try some basic troubleshooting steps. Restart your phone. If the problem persists after that, uninstall and reinstall the application. If that does not resolve the issue, please try from a desktop or laptop computer when you can once again do so. If that simply isn't an option or doing so doesn't resolve the issue, proceed to contacting Customer Service for assistance linking the bank account. Your contact options are listed on the page found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this is resolved quickly for you with those steps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.