Not able to use phone numbers with area code 945

satishsoni
New Community Member

Paypal account is not accepting 945 area code phone numbers. Its a new area code. Please let me know if you were able to get it updated in your account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

satishsoni
New Community Member

Forgot to mention that I was trying to update it on the two factor authenticator page in security tab to get text messages.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @satishsoni,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear of the frustration you're encountering trying to update your profile.

If the number on file is no longer valid, it's possible that the authentication issue is preventing the inability to change the profile information. If this is the case, please reach out to Customer Service for assistance in updating the information. If you can log in to do so, use the logged in option available when you click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. If you are unable to log in due to the authentication, click Contact, then Password and account access, then Login Problems, and scroll to the bottom of the page for logged-out contact options.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.