Language issue on Paypal App

ozcankursun
Contributor
Contributor

Changing language in Paypal App Hello, I am living in the Netherlands now and the Papal App only gives information in Dutch. I would like to change it to English, but I am not able to read Dutch, so I can not read the instructions. What should I do? Best Regards.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @ozcankursun,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your frustration with this. As you cannot currently read your account due to the language, the best thing to do would be to login using a browser instead to change it.

For example, if you login using Google Chrome, it will give you the option of translating the page for you to your preferred language. Once your browser language is set to English, you will then be able to navigate through your PayPal account to change the language. 

Simply follow the steps here to change the language. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

ozcankursun
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, First of all, I would like to thank you for answering my question. Unfortunately, this solution that you mentioned did not work. Why can I not to find an option in my app related with changing language. There is no any link in the chrome browser to navigate the app in the mobile phone. Best regards
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.