Need assistance on Account Verification

ysabelleaggabao
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to link my Paypal account to another online website. It had an error prompt saying that my account is not yet verified so I went to Paypal's website and accessed my account. I immediately checked how to verify my account and there was a link on how to do it and it rerouted me to my Account settings. I can see that all information on my account has already been filled out but I don't why it's still saying that my account is not verified.

Someone help me with this. Thanks!

ysabelleaggabao_0-1662262331856.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @ysabelleaggabao

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your frustration with this. To verify your PayPal account, simply add and confirm a bank account or card. 

To complete your account verification, please follow the steps here. Also, to link your account you may need to confirm your email address. This can be done here

Once you have completed these steps, please try linking your account again. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

ysabelleaggabao
Contributor
Contributor
I have already linked a bank account and verified my email address months ago when I signed up on Paypal. Both are done successfully so why does it keep saying I’m not verified?
Login to Me Too

ysabelleaggabao
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Rachel, Where can I send the screenshots as proof that I have verified emails and linked bank account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.