How to know and check if account is verified

revelrose
Contributor
Contributor

I am from the Philippines and I am trying to link my Paypal to a paying app. I kept on getting an error that I my Paypal is not yet verified but I already linked my bank account 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@revelrose 

Try adding a credit visa?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@revelrose 

Try adding a credit visa?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yanuarwibowos
Contributor
Contributor

i got the same problem, already add the bank and visa card but still detected as not verified

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @yanuarwibowos

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues verifying your PayPal account. Thanks for letting us know you've already added your bank and visa card. Have you made sure they are both confirmed? Here are a few Help Center articles on How to confirm your bank and How to confirm your card. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

yanuarwibowos
Contributor
Contributor

hi, thanks for the answer 
i already check my wallet, my bank account status is "confirmed" i can't find the status on my debit card
is there anything i can do ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @yanuarwibowos,

Welcome back! I would recommend you to remove the card and re-add and confirm it again. It is possible that due to technical glitch the option is not appearing. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.