Can't add email to a business accout

temp20220630a2
New Community Member

When I want to add an email address to my business account, I get this "Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service." I tried in different browsers, same issue. I have only one email connected to this acc. The only issue with my acc that I can think of is that my bank card expired and I will be renewing it in a few days. Pls help! 😞

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @temp20220630a2 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues while adding a email address on your account. With regard to this issue, we often suggest to our users that they try troubleshooting step by deleting the cookies and switching the browser. As you have tried all the possible ways like trouble shooting steps and you're still running into issues after that, I recommend you to please feel free reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope that helps! 

- Mujahid

Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

Add a Google Workspace user in Google Domains
Sign in to Google Domains.
Select the name of your domain.
Open the menu.
Click Email.
Under "Add or remove people from Google Workspace", click Add user and enter the new user's first name, last name, and the desired username.
Select the role, Admin, or User.
Click Add.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.