After keying in the six digit code I get "we cannot confirm its you"

alanth
Contributor
Contributor

It started when my phone was playing up and the six digit codes were not arriving. By the time I realised I had three failures and the system blocked me. Now i get "Sorry we could not confirm its you" after entering the code. Five phone calls to Customer services have failed to solve it. Suggestions have included Try another device/browser, change your password, Wait 24 hours. One operator deleted the account and asked me to set it up again resulting in me losing regular payment details.

Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @alanth,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to access your account as you're not receiving the code. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. I understand that you have reached out to us before but were not able to get connected to our advisor. As recommended, I would advise clearing your cache and cookies and/or trying an alternative web browser. Please make sure you are logging from a secure location and avoid using any VPNs or Proxy Servers. In this type of situation, if the issue still persists and before you take any further steps or would not want to lose any payment details, the best option is to contact our customer support team through the available contact options on our website. You can also check the other available contact options to reach us through our contact us page or send us a message on our Twitter or Facebook for any additional assistance.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

alanth
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ayesha

Did you actually read my post??

I have spoken to Customer services five times. They have suggested all your ideas which do not work.

Thay have promised to phone me back twice and never have. They have now sent me two messages which I have to login to read, which is helpful as my problem is I cannot log in!!!

I have since managed to login on an Android device  and the messages are a standard complaint acknowledgement which says the problem may take up to 8 weeks to resolve!

I still cannot login on my Windows PC which, for me, makes it unuseable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.