Paypal not replying to my emails and emailing me after phone calls

Liam-Park
New Community Member

I emailed paypal after calling 3 TIMES because the call team said they will resolve my problem and send me an email within 24 hours, well guess what... i ended up waiting 48 hours after 3 times calling its been 2 weeks wich involved  3 calls and 1 email, i have waited 2 weeks for an email back for the phone team resolving my issue, and i have been waiting 3 days for an email reply from me emailing...

BUT I GET NO REPLY, 

Paypal limited my account when i have $400 usd in it. I need this transferred back into my main account, and i told them what my situaion was, and they replied and told me why its limited, and all the details... Because i used my gamertag instead of a real name, for my secondary account, and i cannot confirm any details because this account is an american account, and i live in australia. I do have a main account that has all my details on it, but my secondary wich has $401.69 usd exactly in it is limited and i need that money back, ALLL THE PAYPAL STAFF I HAVE TALKED TO ON PHONE HAVE TOLD ME

everything i need to know, Like WHY ITS LIMITED AND  they told me i shouldnt ever make a paypal with the wrong name.

I do understand, they have explained. But after every convo, they said i will recieve an email with a reply of resolved action

BUT I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL

I HAVE ALOT OF MONEY IN MY SECONDARY ACCOUNT, AND ALL I USED IT FOR WAS GAMING PURCHASES IN THE US,

Can u please reply to this...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dontshoutatonce
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal don't reply to my emails even though they're urgent and their so called 48 hour limit is up. I find myself going around the site in a circle. I sold 4 things in the last few years and never received the money from Paypal even though I asked them to put it into my account. It wasn't a lot of money but now I'm annoyed they don't bother with replying even when it is a lot of money, as it now is.

On another matter, can anyone tell me if the commission that Paypal take, is that including ebays' fees too?

Thanks.

@Liam-Park wrote:

I emailed paypal after calling 3 TIMES because the call team said they will resolve my problem and send me an email within 24 hours, well guess what... i ended up waiting 48 hours after 3 times calling its been 2 weeks wich involved  3 calls and 1 email, i have waited 2 weeks for an email back for the phone team resolving my issue, and i have been waiting 3 days for an email reply from me emailing...

BUT I GET NO REPLY, 

Paypal limited my account when i have $400 usd in it. I need this transferred back into my main account, and i told them what my situaion was, and they replied and told me why its limited, and all the details... Because i used my gamertag instead of a real name, for my secondary account, and i cannot confirm any details because this account is an american account, and i live in australia. I do have a main account that has all my details on it, but my secondary wich has $401.69 usd exactly in it is limited and i need that money back, ALLL THE PAYPAL STAFF I HAVE TALKED TO ON PHONE HAVE TOLD ME

everything i need to know, Like WHY ITS LIMITED AND  they told me i shouldnt ever make a paypal with the wrong name.

I do understand, they have explained. But after every convo, they said i will recieve an email with a reply of resolved action

BUT I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL

I HAVE ALOT OF MONEY IN MY SECONDARY ACCOUNT, AND ALL I USED IT FOR WAS GAMING PURCHASES IN THE US,

@Liam-Park wrote:

BUT I GET NO REPLY, 

BUT I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi dontshoutatonce,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear this.

If the email response you are receiving doesn’t answer your question fully, please consider contacting us via phone or Social Media via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK. In this way we will be able to review your account and resolve the matter.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Happy3
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  I have been emailing PayPay since 21st July but only get these annoying automated replies.  So much for replying within 24 hours!!!  I will be cancelling my account as soon as my problem has been settled, if ever!!!  So disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.