Cant add Bank Account

Egzont
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am from Serbia, I have registered business account with paypal and I want to add my company bank account. Problem is when I go to add bank account i only get United States.... As Ive heard companyes from serbia should be able to add their bank accounts to whitraw or send money.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Egzont

No, it looks like you can only use a card  >>

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Egzont
Contributor
Contributor

okay , but can i withdraw money to my card ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Egzont,

Apologies for the delay. @kernowlass is right, you can only withdraw to a card and not a local bank account. Once you add your card you click 'Withdraw' near the top of the page. The money will be deposited to your card within 2-5 working days.

Hope this helps,

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Egzont
Contributor
Contributor

Hello yes i understand you but when i want to withdraw money from account there is no option withdraw to card ?  card is already added in paypal account , i attached some pictures to describe what exactly happen .Account SetingsAccount Setings2 Step2 Step1 Step1 Step

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Egzont

It could be that you are trying to transfer euros to a Serbian card?

Not sure if you can do that, you may have to 'convert them' to your currency first.

Secondly the bank account option is normally for U.S ex-pats who because paypal is a US company allow them to link their US bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Egzont
Contributor
Contributor

how can i convert euros to Serbian Denar ? is there any option there ?

thank you in advance

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Egzont, 

From reading some of your recent messages it would seem that the option to withdraw funds to a card is not available to you. Some countries only have the option to withdraw to a bank account. I would suggest that you add a bank account to your PayPal account and then try to withdraw your funds. That should resolve it for you. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Egzont
Contributor
Contributor

yes , but i dont have an account to USA , when im trying to add bank account there is only USA options , not Serbia thank you

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Egzont

You can convert the currency by clicking on the balance > manage currencies under the pop up box, check you are happy with the fees before you continue.

However there is no GUARANTEE that this will work BUT as you can't withdraw euros to a card in your country you 'may' be able to get the card option when you transfer your own currency.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.