Code to refund the credit card set-up transaction not recognised

s4mmy
New Community Member

I have set up a new PayPal account and gone through the process of verifying my ID and adding a card.

In error i clicked the button to add the same card for a second time, I therefore have two £1.00 charges on my bank account.

I followed the instructions to claim the refnd but the system only recognied one of the two four-digit codes. I know its only a pound, but i'd like my money back please!  How do get to verify the first code?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi s4mmy, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. We are always happy to have new members. I am sorry to see you have not received a response to your question as of yet. If you have only received a refund for one of the codes so far then I would recommend to contact us directly so we can ensure that the second one is refunded also. You can contact us by phone or email by clicking on the help&contact link at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also contact us on  Facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter @AskPayPal. 

I hope this helps

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.