This is bull****

valkczy

Okay....enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! over a hundred dollars lost. Claim your payment....redirect to open an account...which you already have....upgrade your account...which is premier.....buyer tries multiple payments.....paypal has no record of transaction.......ebay shows item sold.....ebay collects selling fee.    ebay and paypal   Kiss my white

@#$  hello craigs list

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If the buyer has paid using PayPal and the payment doesn't show in your PayPal account history, most likely the payment was sent to an email address which is not linked to your PayPal account.

You may have misspelled your PayPal email address in the payments section of your eBay listing or you may have used an old email address. To check this, click on the "Relist" link for that item and look in the payments section for the PayPal email address.

If you have access to that email address, login to your PayPal account and "Add" the email address to your account. The payment will show up right after you confirm the email address.

Otherwise, you will need to ask the buyer to cancel the payment and resend to your correct email address. Send the buyer a PayPal invoice (Request Money) from your PayPal account to make it easier for the buyer to pay.

Login to Me Too

echeckdilema
Contributor
Contributor

You are 100% Right, there is no lower form of life than PAYPAL.  Compared to Owl feces, Paypal gets a 1 and Owl feces gets a 10 on quality.

Login to Me Too

joseywhales
New Community Member

it was  30$ and the seller did receve my payment.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Thjere is a glitch that's been present in Paypal for a couple of weeks now.

Paypal is taking longer to post amounts to the paypal accounts, likely because their servers are overloaded by some huge accounts they've picked up.

The money shows up in 3-4 days.

Be patient.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.