BULL

Vixen6991
Contributor
Contributor
Got hung up on 4 times this morning alone. Emailed 3 times no reply. Money sitting on paypal can't transfer to linked cards or bank. Asks to link card but also shows them linked. So mad. They hang up on me over and over
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vixen6991

Are the funds in your balance cleared or pending?

Are the funds in your balance in dollars?

Have you confirmed bank account / card with the 4 digit code.

Are you trying to withdraw to a debit card or a credit card or a bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Vixen6991
Contributor
Contributor
Not pending my money. Can't transfer. Dollars. They've been linked and used many times before. Shows linked on account but not to transfer then says linked and asks for info again and again after resubmitted. Trying to transfer my PayPal balance to my bank card.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vixen6991

Just seen on another thread that there are ongoing techie issues with withdrawals to debit cards that will be fixed 24- 48 hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Vixen6991
Contributor
Contributor
It's not a withdrawal it's transfer. I need my money today to pay bills.... soooooo and they can't even answer the phone. I won't be using paypal ever again after this. Delays like this with a lot of money and no communication is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vixen6991

Withdrawal / transfer same thing.

If you are trying to send funds from your paypal account TO a debit card then you can't as paypal have techie issues that will be resolved in 24-48 hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.