Need Dispute Help

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I need help on a dispute charge.  I'm going to try and make a long story short.

Around the 20th of November I purchased 5 items from the same seller on Ioffer.  So I pay for the item and then within minutes the seller leaves me negative feedback?  I thought maybe it was a mistake so I contacted him and his only reply was the "Thanks".  I write again and ask when the items will be shipped and the response this time is "No".  Sent several more e-mails and found a really quick to respond seller, the days prior, ignoring my e-mails.  After about a week of no responses from the seller along with him closing his ioffer account I filed a dispute for non-received items.  A package shows up at my door and I sign for it.  It's a package from the seller with 2 pieces of cardboard wrapped in bubble wrap with paper shoved in the sides for weight.  Package gets shown as delivered and I lose the dispute.   I opened a charge back on the purchase but now PayPal has issued the charge back against the wrong seller.  The problem is there were 2 transactions for the exact same amount within 3 days of each other.  Even though I have my charge back for and it list I put in the correct information on the seller including his name a good seller now has a charge back against him and I don't know what to do.  Do I close the dispute and now I am out money as I can not dispute the same charge twice with my bank or do you think someone at PP can correct the mistake?  I spent almost three hours on the phone today with an overseas PP calling center but of course after waiting 90 minutes for an agent and another hour on the phone with Catalina and Hector the only advice was to close the dispute against the wrong seller and hope PayPal would give me an appeal.  Of course you know it will not go in my favor and I will be left the victim. 

Any help or input is appreciated.  Just in case these forums get checked out by PP employees could you take a look into case:  PP-849-282-351 (this is where the WRONG seller has a dispute against him)

PP-836-185-419 (this is the transaction where I got scammed)

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

bump, need any help possible.  I do not want to rip off a good seller because of PayPal's lack of care in processing the dispute.

Login to Me Too

stace

I had no idea paypal was not helpful. Paypal seems too confusing for me. This will be the LAST TIME I use paypal. There should be a HUMAN you can talk to on the phone!!

Login to Me Too

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

My bank has a message system you can use on-line.  I sent a message about how PayPal was filing a charge back against the WRONG seller even though I could view the dispute I filed with the bank and the names were not even close to being the same nor were the transaction dates.  My bank alerted PayPal to this but of course they are still pressing on to take money from a good seller.  This is just sickening.  Spent more time on the phone with PayPal.......I only wish I knew they had no call center open in the U.S. yesterday or possibly ever.  The people I speak with I am having to ask 3 or 4 times to repeat themselves as I can not understand such a thick accent.

This is a heads up this holiday season........you might just lose money because you did everything right while a scam artist walks away without a problem.

Login to Me Too

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Had to say one more thing about phone support.  Be careful when dealing with the overseas calling center.  They wanted me to close all disputes so "they could sort out what had gone wrong".  They know once I close the dispute with my bank I can not re-open it even though they have botched it up pretty bad.  Just be careful as they may not have your best interest in mind.

Login to Me Too

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Admins, 

I've seen a few post from Admins while this post has been left alone.  Can you offer any assistance?

Login to Me Too

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I spent a total of 5 hours on the phone with paypal in the past 24 hours and no one can help me.  Why are the admins from this forum even dodging this thread?  Does this happen often?

Login to Me Too

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anybody?

Login to Me Too

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Bump, spending hours trying to fix a problem PayPal created should be a sign to all members.........Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Wow......I am still speechless.............

Tried one more time for an english speaking agent who could assist me on the phone......well not english speaking agents were available and the thick accented agent I spoke with "Roger" told me I was "a bad buyer if I held a charge back against a product I had".  You heard me correct....I AM A BAD BUYER.  If you have read what's going on with this whole dispute above do you agree I am a bad buyer or that PayPal messed up and refuses to acknowledge it so of course I am now the one to blame.  I rarely lose my temper but this is about to get ugly........... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.