Already HAVE a pay pal account.

Arrgy

Been paid but it's not in it. Page asks if I want to recieve it. Wants me to open an account.

What's up? Any one know? I haven't sold in awhile but I don't want to open another one.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Per your post, it sounds like the funds were sent to an email address that you have however, that email address is not registered with you current PayPal Account.   You need to add that address to your Account and then verify it.  Once you do that, you should see the funds in your PayPal Account.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Per your post, it sounds like the funds were sent to an email address that you have however, that email address is not registered with you current PayPal Account.   You need to add that address to your Account and then verify it.  Once you do that, you should see the funds in your PayPal Account.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Arrgy

Okay. I just got off the phone with pay pal India. I had to go to "sell another item like this" at the auction page. The auto fill put in an old email address at the how would you like to be paid section. If I don't call, I could read until my eye balls bleed and never figure this out. Arrrrg!!!

Thanks all!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.