Alternatives to using PayPal

my2cents
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me what other alternatives there are to using PayPal? I keep seeing "alternatives" as a topic but see only ebid and the acceptance of credit cards. How do the other payment programs stand against PayPal and each other?  I want to get rid of PayPal completely. I think we all should and bring them down now!!  This policy **bleep**!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

northernlights
Contributor
Contributor

~Go to ebay..

~Click on the 'Help' button at the top of the screen..

~Go to "Payment and Shipping" and select "paying for items..

~In the first box you'll see on that screen, click on the words "our payment methods".    That's the only place I've seen ebay list their various payment options...  but if there's another place, hopefully someone will pop in with that info.

Hope this helps ~ Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

grannyknowsbest
New Community Member

I read tonite the frustrations of the sellers and pondered the memories of selling with Ebay and Paypal some time ago. These complaints I'm hearing now are the very same reasons I quit selling Ebay items over a year ago, and I can see they haven't changed a bit. But, there is a way to detour the tyrants grip.

1. You can purchase a hand held unit for credit card processing and have the buyer call you with the info. The money goes straight into your checking account in 3 days. Any office supply store carries them.

2. Have your buyer mail you a money order or cashiers check, waiting till it clears your bank before sending item.

3. Or you can ask the seller to send you cash in the mail, which i haven't had any problems with what so ever.

( I like this one the best.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.