How can i reopen a case?

NarutoAlts
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All Actually i said a guy to transfer my money to my other account he took the money but he blocked me and didnt transfer i opened a case on him about unauthorised activity i lost the case i cant reopen again can you tell me how to open?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martin

Hi NarutoAlts,

Welcome to our Community!

If you reported the payment initially as unauthorised and you did make the payment. This was denied correctly, as this option is only for incidences where a third party accesses your account,

If you cannot open a dispute case your self in the Resolution Centre, I would suggest you send a request to the secure Message Centre on your account. You will find this in the Helps section on your account, here you will also find our number. If you wish you can call our Customer Support, they can open a case on your behalf. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Dora2
Contributor
Contributor

i have same problem. i did speak with 2 person from paypal and both said cant reopen case. 

on phone i will get help ? 

the seller will just run with my money because paypal just close case (i opened wrong case) , he dont even care to answer me or post tracking number. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.