Meet the Moderators

PayPal_paula

Hi everyone. 

As moderators we get to read, review and respond to your questions on the PayPal community forum everyday so we thought it only fair to give you guys the opportunity to get to know us a bit better. 

Hope you like it

The Moderators

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

PayPal_April

Hello Community!  Smiley Happy

I'm April and I have worked at PayPal since 2005.

I enjoy spending time with my family and working outdoors.

Nice to meet you all! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hello!

My name is Nick and I have worked at PayPal since 2015.

I enjoy cooking and playing video games. I have 3 cats and a dog. In the past I've spent a lot of time playing the EverQuest games and currently spend most of my gaming time playing League of Legends.

I look forward to working with the community!

~Nick
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hello everyone!

My name is Ashley and I have been with PayPal since October of 2014.

Before coming to PayPal, I finished a BS in Journalism: Public Relations and Advertising with a minor in Graphic Arts and Digital Game Design.

I love video games, reading, and writing. I want to travel more and see the world, my first big trip will be to Italy. I like trying new kinds of food, my favorites being Vietnamese and Thai.

I'm also extremely obsessed with Game of Thrones... it might be unhealthy.

Glad to be here and can't wait to interact with all of you! Smiley Very Happy

- Ashley (PayPal_AshleyM)

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello, hola, aloha, hi!

My name is Rich, I have been with PayPal since 2015 and I am jazzed to be a member of the PayPal Community!

My hobbies include painting (poorly), video games, film, hiking, and karaoke. I can sing a mean version of "Faith".

It has been said that my performances are a wonder to behold.

I'd like to think of myself as a free spirit with a healthy appetite for adventure and Puerto Rican food.

Thanks for being involved with this community. I truly believe that PayPal provides opportunity for many, enriches lives and is a force for positive change. I am stoked to be a part of that.

Best wishes to you and yours. See ya around!

-Rich

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Travis

Hi Everybody -

I'm Travis.  I think that's right, but some days I'm not so sure... Smiley Surprised

While I'm new to the forums, I've been using PayPal since '06, working at PayPal since '11 and am happy to meet everyone since always.  While I'm not here on the computer, I'm generally at home on the computer, playing video games, or messing around on my phone. 

Smiley Embarassed Oh, oops... I mean, when I'm not at work I'm spending time with my loving and adoring family, all of whom are the center(s) of my life.  I have a wife and three kids who keep me fairly busy between yard work, soccer games, dance practice, etc.

Anyway, thank you for reading through this highly informative, and life changing Smiley Wink post!

Winter Is Coming -

Travis

Login to Me Too

SaraPal1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am new to this. Is this where I can ask specific PayPal questions of the moderators for the next hour? I can't seem to find my way around this board.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@SaraPal1 wrote:

Hello,

I am new to this. Is this where I can ask specific PayPal questions of the moderators for the next hour? I can't seem to find my way around this board.

Hi @SaraPal1,

We're available in today's community chat for the next 43 minutes! 🙂 Come join us!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Bayougirl13
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.