Making a complaint

Paul07260
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me because I am getting nowhere with Paypal.

I won't goo in to all of the details but I have a problem with Paypal and wish to make a formal complaint.  

I spoke to one of their customer service agents who sent me an email with instructions on how to do this but thee instructions are wrong and are te same as on the site itself.  I am unable to find a drop down menu anywhere that gives me the possibility to do so and do not want to email them because part of my complaint is that they are not replying to my emails.

I don't know what to do next because Paypal are just not helping me and I am becoming very frustrated.

Thanks, in advance,

Paul.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Paul07260
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replying but that is what the customer service agent sent to me and as I said it doesn't work.

When you click on the link to go to Message center it takes you to the summary page and in fact when you search there is no message center. There is a link to the resolution center but if you click on that it is a summary of transaction disputes.  If you click on help it tells you to go to email us and choose file a complaint from the choose topic drop down box. THIS DOES NOT WORK, THERE IS NO FILE A COMPLAINT OPTION.

I have tried for hours to find something on the site which will allow me to make a complaint about Paypal itself but I can find absolutely nothing.

Please do not tell me to send an email because this is exactly what I want to make a complaint about.  My original and ongoing problem is with transfer limits on my account and I sent three emails and never received a reply.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Paul07260

I am sorry to hear about your experience. We'd want to take a closer look into this and assist you further. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.