Formal complaint

Karmicpagan
Contributor
Contributor
How do you formally complain to PayPal about its customer service or lack of..... not the resolution centre as that wasn't helpful
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Karmicpagan 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting! PayPal aims to offer you excellent customer service, but we may not get it right every time. Apologies for the inconvenience you've experienced. I recommend referring this article for the steps to make a formal complaint to PayPal : How can I make a formal complaint to PayPal? 

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Karmicpagan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Bindu

Thank you for your answer, unfortunately that complaint process is merely an internal resolution style process which I have done twice and is not very helpful and does not constitute the basis of a formal complaint that the Financial Ombudsman requires as the final answer from a formal complaint. It seems PayPal either do not have a formal process or keep it well hidden.

A shame, because a good bank would not need to hide like that.

Regards

Ian Stockley

Login to Me Too

ya trying to use there  link but says it is un published  they intenaly block bad reviews how may others see this still looking fro this place to leave bad review holding my money for 180 days they should have told  me first 1200 dollars maybe if we all boy cot them and put them out of buss any takers  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.