rachel4tom
New Community Member

hi i bought a couch on the 5th of sep 2011

£250 with postage 

delivery came 20 days after ! 25ST SEPTEMBER 

no feet to it and late delivery !!

tryed ringing the seller NO ANSWER left loads of messages NO ANSWER

send seller messages on ebay NO ANSWER 

A WEEK OF THIS AND I DECIDED I NEED TO MESSAGE EBAY !

I emailed ebay and no reply !

meanwhile the couch has got worse the springs ahve gone and the arm rest has gone through !

ebay messaged me about lost prevention service saying the seller has left ebay and DO NOT PAY FOR THIS ITEM 

I EMAILED THEM BACK AGAIN TELLING THEM I HAVE PAYED FOR IT AND HOW DO I GET A REFUND WHEN THE SELLER IS NO LONGER ON EBAY !

CANT OPEN A CASE AS THE ITEM WONT COME UP CAUSE THE SELLER IS NO LONGER LISTED 

TODAY HAS BEEN 14 DAYS SINCE I EMAILED EBAY AND NO REPLY SO I RANG THEM !

WASTE OF TIME ! THEY CANT DO ANYTHING AND THEY TOLD ME TO RING PAYPAL !

I RANG PAYPAL AND I HAVE FOUND OUT I AM 2 DAYS OVER MY 45 DAY TIME FRAME !!!

I AM WANTING A FULL REFUND AS THE COUCH GAS TO BE SKIPED DUE TO NOT BEING SAFE FOR MY CHILDEREN WITH THE SHARP SPRING POPING OUT 

I HAVE BEEN MESSING ABOUT EMAILING EBAY NOT KNOWING I SHOULD OF BEEN TALKING TO PAYPAL !!!!WITH NO REPLY FROM EBAY TO TELL ME ! I COULD OF GO THIDS SORTED 14 DAYS AGO IN THE TIME FRAME 

I CANT SLEEP WORRYING WHAT I AM GOING TO DO AS WE WILL HAVE NO COUCH AND O REFUND BY THE SOUNDS OF IT !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

I’ve read your post there and can understand the frustration.  

With the timeframe having passed as you know we can’t investigate the case.

Maybe you can contact trading standards for advice on what you can do in this situation?

Do come back and let us know how you get on as you can help other people that may be in the same situation. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.