Threats over claim

Yvettesenior121
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so I bought a used engine for my motorbike Stated as gears kept locking up, I bought it knowing that wasn't the part I needed and I questioned him if the part I needed was okay he said it was Upon reviving it, it's actually broken and I've made a claim against him To be texted saying he's coming over to burn my house down kill my parents etc and that I'll know what he is about So what can I do in this situation?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Personally threats to kill is a criminal offense so i would be contacting the police on the non-emergency number to report it and to give them his details.  You often find that these people are all mouth to try and scare you into ending the dispute but take advice from the police on that matter.

Then continue with the dispute if you want to via paypal but if paypal find in your favour you may have to return the item at your own expense before getting a refund of the original payment.

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.