Not getting a refund for an insurance

SImpleS21
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from LightInTheBox, and they had an option for adding insurance against customs fee when the item comes into the country,

I added that and payed the insurance, once the item came into the country, I sent them the document and asked for a refund, now they are refusing to refund me... I disputed it, PayPal rather than helping me getting the refund for the insurance, they are telling me to return the item, I don't want to do that, and they are not listening at all to what I am saying,

After a week of explaining in every message to them, I just gave up, as they are refusing to listen,

Now I need help, anyone know who I can contact ? I have screenshots of the tickets with them, they accepted the documents and said I would get a refund within 3-5 days, its been well over 3 weeks now, and basically refusing to refund me...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi SimpleS21,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum.

This additional insurance is offered to you by the merchant and is not covered under the PayPal Buyer Protection Policy. I'm sorry but we would be unable to assist you in receiving the refund.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.