Dispute frustrating? ROAYL MAIL TRACK AND TRACE AND PAYPAL

alyict
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone help me here. I am frustrated. I have posted the item back to teh seller and posted the item on Recorded Singed for, which has ben delivered. The TRACK AND TRACE service at Royal mail website, does not reflect that, still says progressing through the network. Now Paypal strictly depends on the Track and Trace facility to see if its been delivered or not. I have provided Paypal alternative proof given to me from Royal mail, through email saying the item has been delivered with the scanned signnatures and the barcode. I dont know what to do, PAYPAL is not accepting the royal mail letter and proof of postage and insisting that they need to see it on TRACK /TRACE SERVICE. On the other hand Royal mail is not updating the website with the delivery status and have givene me delivery evidence in a letter. can someone advise anything here. I cant afford to lose this money.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there alyict,

Welcome to the community!

It will always come back to what Royal Mail say on their website so I would keep at them until they alter their website. We are not able to accept emailed evidence as there is the possibility that it can be altered before it's sent to us.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.