LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!

sick2death

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........     I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................  TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS,  REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM........... 

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

PIRANHA .......PP & EBY

Login to Me Too
107 REPLIES 107

jiadatbia
Contributor
Contributor

THE PROBLEM IS THAT these shady buyers will always keep using that loophole to rip us off. your system is broken, there is no protections for us sellers, paypal is the worst thing that could happen to us, Twice this month i've lost 2 items and did not get my money. so there goes the PROBLEM. IF you have have any solution, please advise me mr ADVISOR!

Login to Me Too

pmspow4life
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds a lot like our Government....

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@jiadatbia wrote:

THE PROBLEM IS THAT these shady buyers will always keep using that loophole to rip us off. your system is broken, there is no protections for us sellers, paypal is the worst thing that could happen to us, Twice this month i've lost 2 items and did not get my money. so there goes the PROBLEM. IF you have have any solution, please advise me mr ADVISOR!

If your being scammed then educate yourselves to be better protected.

No one is twisting your arm and making you use Paypal, my advice, stop using Paypal as soon as possible.  By selling you put the target on your own back.

Not to mention you read the user agreement and it explains what can happen if a buyer files a claim/dispute/chargeback so you have assessed those risks and accepted them....

Login to Me Too

jiadatbia
Contributor
Contributor

o dont you worry, i already got educated. and i will start buying things on ebay and whoever does not apply to these rules i will exploit it and start getting my money back, so i hope nobody is going to get rip off by me. because this is what paypal's agreement says and what they sign up for, it is their risk to sell **bleep** on ebay, so watch out for me paypal. And Thank you paypal for being such a great system that i can start ripping sellers off. 

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@jiadatbia wrote:

o dont you worry, i already got educated. and i will start buying things on ebay and whoever does not apply to these rules i will exploit it and start getting my money back, so i hope nobody is going to get rip off by me. because this is what paypal's agreement says and what they sign up for, it is their risk to sell **bleep** on ebay, so watch out for me paypal. And Thank you paypal for being such a great system that i can start ripping sellers off. 

Now you got the idea

Login to Me Too

pencilneck13
New Community Member

count me in as well.  i'm sick of their bullcrap at forcing online sellers to use their services all combined in a neat little high priced package, as was stated before...with NO help, NO accountability, etc.

Login to Me Too

sondre
Contributor
Contributor

i just dont understand how can you get ripped off as a seller ?

if you use online tracking,then you will always prove that item has been delivered .

I dont sell much on ebay,just my used items that i dont need anymore .

Once a buyer tried to claim that they havent received the item,but they forgot that it was sent as recorded signed for,so when they opened dispute,i entered online tracking number and dispute was closed , in my favour ofcoure.

If i didnt have a tracking number,then it would have been a different story,i couldnt prove delivery of item .

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chargebacks are a different story.  And you would be suprised how many dont have sig confirmation.  Or dont respond in with evidence without a reasonable time frame...

Login to Me Too

Andelou
Contributor
Contributor

The thing is that it seems PayPal can do a reversal for any reason without letting you (the seller) know why, and without any way of opening a dispute against it.

It doesn't matter if you have signed and tracked shipments. The buyer or buyers bank, or whatever can simply ask for a reversal and PayPal does it.

What gets to me is that PayPal is interfering in legal agreements between Sellers and Buyers. The buyer is comitted to pay and the seller committed to send his item once the agreement is made. Can PayPal legally disolve these agreements without proving anything?

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Andelou wrote:

The thing is that it seems PayPal can do a reversal for any reason without letting you (the seller) know why, and without any way of opening a dispute against it.

It doesn't matter if you have signed and tracked shipments. The buyer or buyers bank, or whatever can simply ask for a reversal and PayPal does it.

What gets to me is that PayPal is interfering in legal agreements between Sellers and Buyers. The buyer is comitted to pay and the seller committed to send his item once the agreement is made. Can PayPal legally disolve these agreements without proving anything?

By buying/selling on ebay/paypal you agree to their User agreements first and foremost.

Paypal does not just do reversals for any reason.  The buyer files a claim or dispute (SNAD or INR), if that doesnt work they will go their money source, either their CC company or their bank account and they file a chargeback or reversal. 

In the case of a SNAD or INR Paypal asks that you show your proof.  In the case of a chargeback however Paypal doesnt make the final decision the buyers credit card company does.

Getting familiar with the user agreement is my suggestion

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.