LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!

sick2death

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........     I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................  TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS,  REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM........... 

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

PIRANHA .......PP & EBY

Login to Me Too
107 REPLIES 107

lubi570
Contributor
Contributor

I found two very good web sites better then Ebay, they are  webstore.com and yardsellr.com they don't even charg for listing or buying. Let's see Ebay lose their a**es on this one, I already left Ebay and signed up. Webstore even has your own store to list on.

Login to Me Too

vickyvickyvicky
Contributor
Contributor

It is impossible to find the petition you mention, and I won't spend any more time looking.   Note:  I made a Facebook group called 'I Hate Pay Pal' if you would like to do there.

Login to Me Too

Newfiedads
Contributor
Contributor

WE NEED YOUR SIGNATURES ..... The link and letter below......other petitions are also there do look around easy to find them...

PLEASE VISIT< SIGN< SPREAD THE WORD ~ Copy and paste the web addy and send to all people you possibly can

WE CAN PUT A STOP TO THIS IF WE WORK AND BAND TOGETHER !

http://www.change.org/petitions/ftcs-bureau-of-consumer-protection-investigate-paypal-ebay-business-...

Why This Is Important

This petition is to ask the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection to investigate Paypal & Ebay. Specifically for their business practices of holding customer funds, freezing accounts, and Ebay freezing accounts. Paypal routinely holds seller funds for 21 days while still expecting the seller to ship the item. No other store in the United States is expected to do this by their credit card merchant accounts so why are Ebay stores expected to do this? Paypal freezing accounts and holding funds for 180 days. Because Paypal is not regulated in the same way as a real merchant account, Paypal accounts are frozen for numerous reasons and without warning. Once an account is frozen , the funds are often held by Paypal for months on end with absolutely no recourse to the merchant. Paypal asks for personal information like social security numbers, credit checks, and copies of utility, cell phone bills. Just because a consumer signs a terms of service doesn't make whats in it right or lawful. In a court case Craig Comb, et al. v. PayPal, Inc it was found that User Agreement and the arbitration clause therein are unconscionable because they: (1) permit PayPal to issue binding amendments to the User Agreement at any time without notice to users; (2) obligate users to arbitrate their disputes pursuant to the commercial rules of the AAA, which is cost prohibitive in light of the average size of a PayPal transaction; (3) obligate users who reside nationwide to arbitrate in Santa Clara county, California, where PayPal is located; (4) permit PayPal to freeze and maintain possession of the funds in customer accounts until any dispute is resolved; and (5) require users to pursue their claims individually, and not via a class action. Taken together, the Court held these provisions made the User Agreement unconscionable, and appear to represent an attempt by PayPal "to insulate itself contractually from any meaningful challenge to its alleged practices." Notice number 4. Its for these reasons that we are asking that they be investigated as well as their terms of service. We are also petitioning that the Bureau of Consumer Protection recommend to the proper agency that Paypal be regulated like a bank since they seem to act as one. Furthermore since Paypal is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ebay we are asking that they be investigated as well. Ebay routinely freezes accounts when Paypal accounts are frozen whether Paypal had a legitimate reason or not. My personal account had 399 feedback, 100% positive, silver power seller, and top rated status. This creates a monopoly that is unfair to consumers.

Login to Me Too

nikoner
New Community Member

I must have entered in a class action against ebay at one time, because I received a share of a settlement last week, a whopping .59. That's fifty nine cents. I am going to retire....

Login to Me Too

ccm01d
Contributor
Contributor

I got .54 in the mail.

Login to Me Too

backothemoon

Can anyone tell me how to correct this with PayPal?  I failed to remove an old email address when I entered my new one.  Payment was sent to my old email address.  I received an email from PayPal with some instructions on how to claim payment under my old email but when I followed the instructions I ended up reconfirming my old email and no payment.

Login to Me Too

HET-Electronics
New Community Member

I'm also In. But where do we start? What kind of lawyer is needed? How many countries are going to be involved(I'm in Canada) I'm so sick of bieng bullied by ebay. Where's Anderson cooper when you need him, or Oprah.

Login to Me Too

BenjaminA

i signed the petition.

would love to see paypal pay for their idiocy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.