LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!

sick2death

LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........     I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................  TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS,  REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM........... 

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

PIRANHA .......PP & EBY

Login to Me Too
107 REPLIES 107

hosshunter
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in. Paypal is going to make thousands of dollars a day from intrest and free use of our money. If this was lawful they would be willing to give every person a reason why they are holding the money specific to that person instead they say they don't have to because the reason is a secret. It is a secret because it is fraud and unlawful. I have been a member for 7 years have over 250 all 100% positive ( of course this does not count more then 1 from each buyer) and zero I repeat zero problems or complaints and all feedback indicates good contact and fast shipment. But my money is being placed on hold and absolutly no explanation by Paypal. On another post this is what Ebay had to say;

Re: Why is PayPal holding my money????

I have been on the phone with aypal now for over an hour now and they cannot figure out why this hold has been placed on my account.  I did find out that there was a class action lawsuit in which paypal was ordered to pay 9.1millon for EFTA (Electronic funds transfer act) violations.  I just ended my call after having my call routed to Ebay and having a customer service rep. by the name of Alan tell me that they randomly choose sellers "to put a hold" on incoming funds and my case will be re-reviewed in 35 days.  I asked him at least 5 times why they chose me to place a hold on and he straight up said it is random and could not give me any other information.

I am really **bleep** now and I dont take kindly to people messing around with me because they can. You want a fight, You got one now PayPal!!!

I will be getting ahold of a friend of mine that is an attorney to see if he will look into this. Trust me if there is a dollar to be made he will find it!!

I also will be calling the BBB and the EFTA, I do not think it is right for a company to "randomly" choose customers to pick on.

Login to Me Too

zeptinune
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in for a class action suit.

Login to Me Too

vickyvickyvicky
Contributor
Contributor

I am interested.  I have been perfectly happy with PP but recently switched my account from one bank account to another, and they keep wanting me to tell them how much money they put into my new account (it was 5 cents, and 16 cents by the way) but there is no place on their web site for me to put this information.  So I am not happy, and yes, I will join you.

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Make sure to print off the Paypal User Agreement to take to your lawyers so they can read through it and poke holes all over your case.

Login to Me Too

videopro
New Community Member
Spoiler

I'm in. These people are jackoffs. They call no less than 5 times a day to tell me I have a negative balance in my account which is there because a "thief" conned them into refunding a sale before he returned the allegedly damaged product a month after purchase and two weeks after sending me an email that it was in working condition when he received it. Common sense tells anyone who hears about this that after a month, the buyer broke it! I'm not a retailer, I'm just a shmoe who sometimes sells thing on Ebay. As-is means as-is and when it's reported to be working two weeks after receipt, I fulfilled my obligation. Of course the buyer went through the dispute process, which is BS in the first place. Hey PayPal, why no phone number to call to follow up on the dispute? After using their "convenient" online dispute process providing evidence that the buyer received the product in working condition and didn't report a problem until after a month of having it in his possession, they resolved the dispute in his favor anyway and deducted the money from my account - without any contact to me. The first time I heard from them on this matter was when they called to "correct the negative balance" I had on my account.  I asked them for a report detailing the reasons they decided to resolve it in the buyers favor and guess what?. Surprise! They don't have that. When I told them that I never received the product back from the buyer they told me that that wasn't their problem. So now I'm out a camera and have to be hassled EVERY DAY over this. As far as I'm concerned, PayPal is an accomplice to this theft. Sure I can file a police report, big deal. Like that's going to get my money or my camera back. This should have never happened PayPAl. Go F yourself. Your people can call me everyday until eternity and you'll never see a dime. And go ahead and report it to a credit bureau. With the evidence I have it will be removed anyway. You think because we're only talking about $185 I'll cave just to get you off my back. Well guess what. I'm a tough old Pollock and I believe in principal and integrity - of which you have none! So call me.

Login to Me Too

YourStupid
Contributor
Contributor

@videopro wrote:
Spoiler

I'm in. These people are jackoffs. They call no less than 5 times a day to tell me I have a negative balance in my account which is there because a "thief" conned them into refunding a sale before he returned the allegedly damaged product a month after purchase and two weeks after sending me an email that it was in working condition when he received it. Common sense tells anyone who hears about this that after a month, the buyer broke it! I'm not a retailer, I'm just a shmoe who sometimes sells thing on Ebay. As-is means as-is and when it's reported to be working two weeks after receipt, I fulfilled my obligation. Of course the buyer went through the dispute process, which is BS in the first place. Hey PayPal, why no phone number to call to follow up on the dispute? After using their "convenient" online dispute process providing evidence that the buyer received the product in working condition and didn't report a problem until after a month of having it in his possession, they resolved the dispute in his favor anyway and deducted the money from my account - without any contact to me. The first time I heard from them on this matter was when they called to "correct the negative balance" I had on my account.  I asked them for a report detailing the reasons they decided to resolve it in the buyers favor and guess what?. Surprise! They don't have that. When I told them that I never received the product back from the buyer they told me that that wasn't their problem. So now I'm out a camera and have to be hassled EVERY DAY over this. As far as I'm concerned, PayPal is an accomplice to this theft. Sure I can file a police report, big deal. Like that's going to get my money or my camera back. This should have never happened PayPAl. Go F yourself. Your people can call me everyday until eternity and you'll never see a dime. And go ahead and report it to a credit bureau. With the evidence I have it will be removed anyway. You think because we're only talking about $185 I'll cave just to get you off my back. Well guess what. I'm a tough old Pollock and I believe in principal and integrity - of which you have none! So call me.

First of Paypal is not calling you, It is a collection agency.  Your are in debt my friend.  If you incure a negative balance you agree to reimburse paypal for said balance according to the user agreement that you signed. In that agreement it also states that you are at risks for chargebacks and reversals, which is what caused you negative balance. 

Login to Me Too

dantheman187
New Community Member

IM IN.TIRED OF BEING *UCKED.EBAY AND PAYPAL ARE WAY OUT OF CONTROL WITH THEIR BULLSH**.

Login to Me Too

vickyvickyvicky
Contributor
Contributor

Like I said, I used PP on another bank account for about 4 years and was very happy, no problems.  I closed that account, and am trying to switch my account to a different bank account, and there is no place on PP's web site for me to tell them how much money they put in my account.  This has been dragging on for a long time now.  I cannot find anyway to talk to PP.

Is there some other outfit that one can set this up with?

Login to Me Too

dealsnsteals
New Community Member

The day eBay removed seller's ability to leave negative feedback for buyers was the day I stopped selling.  With what little selling I did, I encountered way to many bad buyers that tried to extort me for free items by threatening me with bad feedback.  eBay just kept making it more and more difficult and expensive for the seller.  I wasn't making much money to begin with and it was no longer fun.  I still buy under a separate account and have only encountered one thief seller who agreed to return my money for a returned item and then did not.  My experience with needing help from eBay and PayPal has found it to be non-existent.  Trying to find answers to policies and processes in the help sections is an arduous time consuming labor process in itself.  I hope you all do get together and take them down several notches.  They are like big government in that they have totally forgotten that they are nothing without you and act as though you are there to serve them.

Login to Me Too

twilightgrammy
New Community Member

PAYPAL & BILL ME LATER  CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!!!!

NEVER received merchandise. They don't care unless you are the seller(They get a fee from them as a customer your in trouble. Company took my $134.00 PAYPAL &BILL ME LATER never did anything!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.