zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

PacificMan
I ordered the Drone 2 months ago and they didn't send it to me. I placed a complaint with PayPal and they are waiting a communication from zestAds. It's about time that I receive either one the Drone or my money back. Like the other reviews said. PayPal should warn us of this fraudulent companies before make any transaction using the PayPal name.
Login to Me Too

Patti6
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received any money back or a drone. I totally agree with you. I wish there was something we could do to get our money back. If you find out anything please let me know. Thank you. Sincerely Patricia
Login to Me Too

Olgamunguia
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed 138.95 maybe we should sue PayPal for them allowing such scammers on their site. They need to stop them.
Login to Me Too

Eloise-53
Contributor
Contributor
I have deduced that PAYPAL and ZEST ADS are in fact ONE AND THE SAME !
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor

@Eloise-53 We already know that

Login to Me Too

Eloise-53
Contributor
Contributor

They said the goods were delivered, and I told them over and over that YES, maybe they did, problem is it WAS NOT delivered through my door, so I am now just under £50 out of pocket, I have deduced from this, and a couple of other disputes that PAYPAL ARE EXTREMELY DISHONEST, I am a disabled pensioner, this has really had an effect on me, I have basically been called a LIAR which I am not, so I have decided to CLOSE MY ACCOUNT, I can’t afford to risk losing any more money.

Login to Me Too

Shary123
I'll be closing mines as well. Same thing happened to me a few days ago
Login to Me Too

SC-retired
Contributor
Contributor

Don't assume the package from ZestAds Limited was delivered to your address.  I ordered 2 things from ZestAds - one for over $80 and one for over $60.  Paypal came through for me and refunded my money on one of them ($80- masks), but I am still disputing the other charge for masks for $60.  Both of them were never delivered.  I am so sorry you are having to go through this - I DO understand.  It's cruel how good people are being taken advantage of in these Coronovirus critical times.  I wish you luck and give you my prayers, but ZestAds is an evil company who is ripping people off.  I am wondering if they are from China - please keep disputing and do all you can to recover your money on a product that you never received. Don't assume it was delivered because they said it was.  I had a company tell me they delivered my product from CHINA in 2 weeks and the post office tracked it down and found out the tracking number was for a package sent to California.  Another package didn't even have a tracking number.  We must all fight together in order to get Paypal to put ZestAds Limited on the list of companies they refuse to work with.  They are just taking innocent people's money - it's so sad.  I saw the ad on Facebook - I will NEVER order ANYTHING through Facebook again.  I have had good results with Amazon and Walmart, so I am sticking with those reputable companies.  I went to my Paypal profile page, clicked on "Payments" and then "Manage automatic payments" and then clicked on every company I ordered from through Paypal to ensure that they do not put me on an automatic pay schedule.  I hope Paypal backs you up on your claim - they have had enough complaints from ZestAds to verify that it is a scam.  Good luck and God bless you.

Login to Me Too

NHampshire
Contributor
Contributor

I read on here that someone had them charging them continually for more things.

Part of the scam is, even though it did not say this anywhere on my order, they have you set up for AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS.

Go to your listing in PayPal, and click on "Manage Payments" to Zestads and see!!! I did and lo and behold it said I was going to pay them automatically for more mask filter refills! I did no such thing on my own!

I clicked CANCEL immediately!

Please go check your Zestad listing in PayPal and find the MANAGE button and click on it and let me know what you found.

THERE WAS NO METNTION OF AUTO-PAY ON THE ORDER!

Login to Me Too

DJTrucker
Contributor
Contributor
NHamshire you where absolutely wright about checking my account automatic payments I went to my profile-clicked on account-then clicked on payments-then clicked on manage automatic payments!There I found ZestAds Limited active for automatic payments! I toggled the switch to cancel/deactivate-scrolled down to confirm!I then got confirmation e-mail from PayPal! Thank You Very Much & I hope everybody follows this advice of ours!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.