zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

chazpbg
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got my masks after about a month (and ordering priority). I've filed a dispute with my credit card company (PayPal -- if you're listening, thanks for NOTHING). My position is still this: I ordered priority and masks were delivered in a month -- whose definition of priority is that? And indeed, I had to buy other masks in interim. Moreover, the masks are junk -- the nose clip falls off (it's barely affixed) and the fit is not right compared to other KN95 masks. I doubt it's legitimate. Hopefully credit card company will find in my favor.

Login to Me Too

junei
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal ruled in my favor and gave me a full refund. I hope everyone that has been ripped off by this supplier get their payments refunded, as well.

Login to Me Too

DallasDeb

I have come to the conclusion that ZestAds Limited and PayPal are one and the same.  I am in the process of trying to find an attorney who will help me start a class action lawsuit against ZestAds Limited and PayPal.  It is no longer about the money that PayPal refuses to refund, but more for the fact that ZestAds Limited has been allowed to scam people who have continued to work for an essential business during this pandemic.  PayPal denies disputes against this company and does not look at all of the evidence when an appeal is filed.  

Login to Me Too

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to be part of your lawsuit! I hate both of these companies!

Betty Baum

Login to Me Too

PacificMan
I ordered the Drone 2 months ago and they didn't send it to me. I placed a complaint with PayPal and they are waiting a communication from zestAds. It's about time that I receive either one the Drone or my money back. Like the other reviews said. PayPal should warn us of this fraudulent companies before make any transaction using the PayPal name.
Login to Me Too

Onehardog
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, we also got scammed by this company. I reported them to this gov. webpage. Please follow this link and do the same. The more complaints the better.

https://www.econsumer.gov/en/Confirmation#crnt

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.