unresolved dispute!

mechawcreek
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 3 ballistic (bullet proof ) helmets online form a company called KenoFIVE. They advertised these helmets as level 2 ballistic armour  and had included in their advertisement ballistic data from an independent lab. I received 3 helmets that appeared as the  pictures, but were actually toy plastic helmets , obviously not bullet proof. I contacted Keno five and PAYPAl requesting a refund, and opened a dispute. PAYPAL said that I could return the helmets (at my expense which was almost the refund amount), but when I tried to use the address supplied(in Chinese) , Both UPS and USPS said it was an invalid address and had no way of interpreting from the information supplied. I told this PAYPAL and they promptly closed my case because they said i failed to supply a tracking number. This is the worst customer service and in my opinion a load of crap! PAYPAL is absolutely worthless!!!!!! buyer beware!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

rumflyer
New Community Member

Like so many others in this Community I have received a fictitious return address and an offer of a refund of £9 on a £79 dispute. The seller has somehow got PayPal to close the dispute even though I REJECTED the offer. PayPal customer support is non-existant and a total waste of time. They are only interested in taking your money NOT supporting us against obvious rogue sellers. What's worse, is Paypal continues to support the rogues even after they are reported. I am now checking to see if an Ombudsman service exists for paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.