open dispute

chubby320
New Community Member

some one has made a  open dispute agaist me but i know the case is a scam as i have told scottish and english police about it as our nhs chat room for our ward was hacked and people id use to comite scam with other  room members how o i stop this action 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@chubby320 

I hope you are doing well.If you have sell something using Paypal, Paypal PayPal Seller Protection can cover you in the event of claims, chargebacks, or reversals that are a result of unauthorized purchases or items your buyer didn’t receive. For all eligible transactions made on or after April 13th, 2020, Seller Protection will be extended to intangible items such as travel, ticketing, services and digital goods. With PayPal Seller Protection, you may be covered for the full amount of all eligible transactions.

I also attached a link where you can respond to a dispute filed by your buyer.  

How do I respond to a PayPal dispute opened by my buyer?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂

Please Stay Safe at home!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.