dispute

Shelly39
I have an open case at the moment. The order I received was not as described. They now want me to send back the items to get a refund. Since the seller is in China, they know that the shipping will be extortionate hence why they want me to send the item back because sending it back is almost dearer than my refund would be. Though the only thing is an post won't let me send anything to China because of the coronavirus. I've been in contact with PayPal on Twitter but they're telling me to add the screenshot of the fact that I can't post it to my case but my case just wants a tracking number. I've put n/a in the tracking number box, said it was sent by an post and gave a description of what is happening since I can't send it back because of the coronavirus. I've also included the screenshot to the an post page that tells me they won't deliver. Is this enough information or will I get a notice back saying that's not acceptable and that my claim is denied?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shelly39 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

scohay
Contributor
Contributor

See my new post "Massive Dissatisfaction with Paypal Dispute Process".  At some point you will have to make a decision about the obvious massive fraud that Paypal is enabling.  You are a victim of not only the fraudulent site, but the company that enables the transaction, profits from it, and ultimately ignores their customers that have been fleeced.  Are you a sheep?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.