(dispute) Being reviewed by PayPal

ali000
Contributor
Contributor

hi

please  i need help please

i have bought gold bar 1 ounce from ebay and i have paid through paypal on 25/01/2018

when i receive my item i did not think there is a Scammers on ebay so i did not open the package and i did not showed this bar to jeweller if this good fine.

last week i have bought other gold bar 1 ounce from ebay also from another seller i have bought this 1 ounce about 735.0 £ and after when i bought this bar I became worried because price for 1 ounce gold bar more then 950.0 £

so yesterday i took both gold bar to jeweller in Glasgow to sell both bars, and he says will buy one ounce 960.0 £ but he need to open package and check for them and when  jeweller open them and checked, the gold is Fake , it's a chines Fake gold , and he's broke this bar and shows me inside the bar it's metal not gold, inside the bar it's metal like a silver colour, and  jeweller asked me frome where i bought these gold bars.and i told hem from Ebay , he says there are a lot of scammers on ebay they selling Fake gold.

please i need to protect me from this scammers i bought through paypal because i trust you.

the seller i have bought from hem last week he says that right this Fake gold and he refund my money today

but other seller did not refund my money , and i opened claim to refund but the seller says : ( cannot seriously expect me to refund an item that was purchased over 90 days ago! ) and he says:( you could have opened the packaging, removed the gold and replaced it with a fake.)

but i did not do that , and i tried to replay for his message through this claim but i can't ,

and if you open the seller account on ebay there is another buyer bought from this seller gold bar and he leaved a negative feedback tell us (Fake gold open your bullion it fake gold inside I’m victim to this) this what's the other buyer    said , so no just me there is other buyer bought from this seller Fake gold and this biggest prove this seller scam.

the (dispute) Being reviewed by PayPal now 

what i have to do to protect my self

thanks 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ali000

Wait for paypals decision. BUT if you have provided paypal with written company headed paper proof from the jeweller that the item was fake then you shouldn't have to return it back to the seller if they find in your favour.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ali000
Contributor
Contributor

i get this prove from the jeweller and i have  provided paypal with written company headed paper proof 

but after when i uploaded this proof paypal says : ( 

After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favour at this time.

The item violates the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. It's ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection )

but that not fair they know the seller selling Fake gold and has nigative feedback on ebay tell this seller selling fake gold 

that no fair from paypal

please there is any suggest to get my money back ????

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ali000

Probably because the item you bought wasn't covered by paypals buyer protection.

Your only hope is if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for  you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.