ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Usernamefraud
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree Papal is useless!
Login to Me Too

sidameen
Contributor
Contributor

I have also bought a drone from zestAds and now have opened a case with Paypal

They don't respont to emails at all.

Im sure that Paypal will realize that so many people are complaining about this..I wish I knew this was a scam before I tried to buy the drone...but alas.

Anyway, Anyone who gets ignored by Paypal or zestads can get together and open a class action suit. Ill get a lawyer friend to do it ProBono , He owes me a favor

Lets see if this gets resolved . If it doesn't, Ill post an Avaaz campaign that you can all sign and we can do class action against both to shut this dishonest crap down.

S

Login to Me Too

matthewdownhour
Contributor
Contributor

There's a whole Facebook group of people who have been scammed by MDE ltd or ZestAds (they sell the same products). It's called 'Scammed By Megadeals'.  You'll find hundreds of people in this boat who'd be happy to help you with it!

Login to Me Too

MAKENNA777
Contributor
Contributor

I CONTACTED A CLASS ACTION LAWYER. WILL POST IF HE IS INTERESTED.

LAURA

Login to Me Too

AATM
Contributor
Contributor
We love you..!!
Login to Me Too

Mamabear6
Contributor
Contributor
Have you posted the class action suit yet? I would like to sign it!
Login to Me Too

sidameen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys

Paypal gave me my money back. It seems the have a procedure the stick to like robots, heres what I did:

1st, you open a dispute, and put in the tracking number on DHL's website that the D**m crooks sent. The website returns a response that there is no such parcel. Screenshot that and attach it to the dispute. 

then they send you an automated email inviting you to talk to the customer. Send a reply to the customer via the disputes screen and then wait a day.

The crooks don't send you a response.

You then escalate the dispute by clicking the button , and you get an automated reply saying that you will no longer be able to contact the merchant until the review has been done.

then you wait for 3 weeks, and they end up giving you the money.

There is a horrible piece of fine print that everyone needs to be aware of, which is that you can only open a dispute 90 days from the date of the transaction, I suppose that that is what ZestAds is counting on, people passing this period are unable to disput the transaction

I allowed a period of a day or 2 before excalating it because I figured that is what one of the reviewers will look at ,-seeing that you gave ZestAds a fair chance of responding to the true accusation that they are total crooks and scammers.

The thing that astonishes me is that Paypal keeps these guys account open and allows them to continue to scam everyone. I mean, thats evil. to rely on this 90 day clause thing and basically helping to rob people. I suppose that their clever lawyers will argue that ample time has been given to open a dispute to customers and we all electronically signed their t&c's ....This is valid in the case of commercial law and caveat subscriptor and all that Cr*P , BUT we can argue that this is a criminal case and not a commercial contract issue, for example aiding and abetting criminals. In this case the Government Attorneys will prosecute and someone has to open a criminal case and lay a charge with the cops

So people please open your disputes within the 90 day period

Login to Me Too

Jtr1975
Contributor
Contributor
I havent recieved anything from anyone but paypal on my order just made it last night how long bfore i get the Tracking number?
Login to Me Too

tinkertoy70
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry , but you may never receive a shipping number from these scammers.
Login to Me Too

ArmyVet68
Contributor
Contributor
Me either I got scammed too. $105. This **bleep** me off.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.