Yet to receive a transferred money since 1 week after uploading all required documents

abeebeex2x1
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a paypal account and a friend transferred some money to me. As my first transaction, paypal put my account on hold and asked me to upload some identity documents, which I gracefully did. After few days I received an email that the documents have been reviewed and my account is now free. On my account dashboard/page, it still "reflects payment on hold" and  I will receive my money within 7 days of verification, with an option of "Add tracking details".  I have tried to select "order" process but to no avail, always bringing technical difficulties. I a fed up as I need the money to make an important transaction. I need help from  this great community

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @abeebeex2x1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear your payment is still on hold. From what you've mentioned, it sounds as though the money was sent over as a good/service payment and placed on a Funds Availability Hold. While this hold can last up to 21 days, you may have other options to Release the Hold. If you still experience trouble, you may also be able to get in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this helps!

Take care,

- Celeste

Login to Me Too

number13339
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I requested withdraw my money from paypal to community federal savings bank

since 13 August 2021 but until now i don`t receive them in the bank account .

i talked with payoneer team and they told me they asked community bank team and there are no money in the bank for me from paypal

and they told me the delay from paypal only and when i speak with paypal team they just tell me to wait and i wait more time without any solution .

so i know paypal is scammer make money from the delay of transactions via the delay the send/deposit and receive/withdraw of money .

i will close my paypal account permanently with community federal savings bank because paypal is not good .

Bye

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@number13339 

Paypal does not support Payoneer (or other virtual banks), you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Allow 14 working days for your funds to hopefully bounce back to your balance and if not then contact your bank or paypal customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

number13339
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Please be informed the delay for withdraw is for visa card too .

Hint : paypal sent to payoneer bank before 2 small amount and i receive them after 2 days then i submit it in paypal to activate it

so the third transfer from 13 August 2021 and i don`t receive anything from paypal

so paypal is scammer who make money from the delay of transactions

so after i reeive my money so i will close my paypal account permanently with community federal savings bank

because paypal is not good .

Bye

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.