cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong item sent after 3mths, cannot notify resolution centre as open dispute is current.

Contributor

Wrong item sent after 3mths, cannot notify resolution centre as open dispute is current.

Hi guys, I bought a $90 floor lamp over 3mths ago and after 45 days when nothing had arrived I contacted Paypal and requested a refund via the resolution centre. After this the seller in China sent tracking info and after a further 3 weeks an item finally arrived in the mail but it wasn't what I ordered - it is a child's small Lego toy for 8yr olds - this is not what was ordered and is worth a tiny fraction of what I paid for the floor lamp.

I cannot seem to make any further contact with Paypal to let them know this has happened and request a refund as the seller is an obvious scammer.
The resolution centre just says there is a dispute pending with an expected finalisation date of August 29th.

I want to let Paypal know that the seller has sent a toy instead of the lamp ordered and paid for over 3 mths ago and request a refund which was what i originally asked for via Paypal.

Can anyone out there advise me what steps to take here or what to expect from Paypal next?. Cheers JH