We need more information to resolve a problem with your account.

ATHANASIOS-1988
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there community i need help with my pay pal account its been 2 weeks now pay pal asks for more information i upload my driving license   and my phone bill address as proof of id and proof of address but my account is still inactive. My pay pal name is different from my driving license cause i didn't know that they need my full name. i cant change my name nor my last name. it like pay pal name : thanos papadiwths  and my driving licence is ATHANASIOS PAPADIOTIS. I need much help here i cant withdraw my funds and i need to pay please help me out. 

Best regards!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

I understand that, ATHANASIOS-1988. In this case, you would need to contact us directly.

Cristina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ATHANASIOS-1988 

Yes, the problem would be because the names don't match on license and your PayPal account. Must use the name from your legal documents. 

Contact customer service for assistance in correcting your name:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ATHANASIOS-1988
Contributor
Contributor

by mistake i made my account business and i send em email to downgrade my account to personal i just send em my driving license and they don't accept my phone bill as proof of address 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi ATHANASIOS-1988,

If your account has been limited, it would be not possible to downgrade your account. We can accept as proof of address a financial statement, utility/mobile phone bills (e.g. gas, electricity, water), proof of residency, insurance bill or renewal forms, printed payslip, government-issued documents (e.g. tax bill, certificate of tax credits/allowances, balancing statement, rates of council tax bill). It must contain your full name, the logo of the company/bank, the issue date and the name and address must match the details on your PayPal account exactly.

If you need further assistance, please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

ATHANASIOS-1988
Contributor
Contributor

i have upload several time my phone bill and it is not accepted for some reason. this is my bill.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

I understand that, ATHANASIOS-1988. In this case, you would need to contact us directly.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

ATHANASIOS-1988
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.