Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

AveryCase
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you!   What tracking company did you contact? I am attempting to collect information and the one they gave for my order (to PayPal, not to me!) was 17 Track All in One Tracking.  Trying to find a way to contact them.

Thanks,

AveryCase

Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

When I used the tracking # that was finally supplied in my transaction, it showed a 3.4# package (FOR A BICYCLE) was delivered on my porch. I tried opening a claim with UPS, but it was closed. I called to ask them why and was told that the tracking # was a package from Amazon.com, shipped and delivered to someone else (NOT me of course). They obviously couldn't give me anymore information. I'm so irritated with this whole thing. This friggen Siyuan Gao **bleep** needs to get their **bleep** kicked. I'm so livid that they are still able to take advantage of people, especially now when people have limited money. All I wanted was a bike to be able to ride with my girls. Now I have no bike, no money and I'm **bleep** THE F OFF!!

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

In case you didn't see this, someone else posted it:

https://www.bbb.org/article/news-releases/22346-online-retailer-consumers-lose-money-to-usfitwear

It is unbelievable that Paypal continues to assist this company in defrauding people. I'm not a lawyer, but a class action lawsuit seems in order. Maybe that would get their attention!

Login to Me Too

tmnicholson0105
Contributor
Contributor
This is my current situation.
Login to Me Too

Bizzo003
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing has happened to me! 

Login to Me Too

rjs182
Contributor
Contributor

Got me as well. Called the local post office and the USPS gave me the address associated with the tracking number submitted that proves the scam. Now no customer service at Pay Pal to try and do anything with it. At this point Pal Pal going out of their was to help these thieves!

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

My order was placed around April 28, 2020.  For 2 days it just showed "processing", so I thought maybe the item was on backorder. Then checked Paypal to find that my account had already been billed. When I contacted US Fitwear and got no response, I started a dispute of the charges and I'm still waiting on Paypal, who is waiting on a response from US Fitwear---that will never come.

Login to Me Too

Mrsfireman
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed out of my money for two tires. It in inconceivable that PayPal is allowing this to continue and rip off all of us. What can be done? Any suggestions are appreciated
Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

File a claim/dispute and wait for a response, takes about 3-4 weeks. If that fails, try direct messaging them through Twitter.

Good luck, hope you get your money back. I did.

Login to Me Too

cdesanto
Contributor
Contributor

That is the exact same as me.  Now my claim has been closed in their favor due to them providing tracking and proof of delivery, which I never received either.  I am asking for the tracking info they provided and am awaiting a response.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.