Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

I already opened a dispute with Paypal and as soon as the scammer provided the fake tracking they denied and closed my case.

Thanks for the reminder on the actual tracking address where the smiley stickers were delivered to. I told the Chase employee about the fake tracking but didn't know that PP would provide the bogus tracking number as proof to the bank. When PP closed my case I didn't try dealing with USPS any further because the guy on the phone made such a big deal out of telling me the stickers were actually delivered to a different address. I knew he couldn't tell the actual address but he did tell me the envelope weighed less than an ounce. 

I hesitate to deal with the Post Office because of their affiliation with the government and their strict policies on privacy. I did see a few people that said USPS would not provide the information because the request should be made by PP to the post office.  

It would be easier if it were UPS. I live less than a mile from the local UPS customer service center. I'll just have to deal with USPS.

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

I really feel for you and completely understand your frustration. It has been a nightmare for all the members being scammed by this USFITWEAR and the lack of support from PP. I have learned a big lesson from all of this. First I will make sure the site is legit before I make any purchase and second I will ot be using PP for any transactions. They PP are as bad as the scammer and cannot believe the lack of support from them. I always felt that PP was a safe platform to conduct transactions from, I was proven wrong on all counts. I am very sorry that you have to go at this alone, I still say reach out to your credit card and see what they can do, this is what I did and had to do. Good luck

Login to Me Too

Nickon
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received an item from www.usfitwear.com.  Paypal has denied my claim several times because the item was delivered to the wrong address and by the laws, the USPS cannot disclose where the item was delivered.  I have tried to re-open my claim but it seems I'm blocked from doing this. Wonder where the Paypal's Buyer Protection is on this.  I'm really disappointed an annoyed at Paypal. Anyone else have this issue?

Login to Me Too

tmnicholson0105
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I had that issue as well. I reach out to PayPal on their Twitter account and I was able to speak with someone through a Twitter message. Second, I went into my local post office and got a printout showing that the item went to a different address and not mine. The rep at my post office was understanding and helpful. I took a picture of the print out attached to my Twitter message and I was refunded my money. I hope this helps you.
Login to Me Too

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is a joke! Just contact the bank that issued your credit card/debit card. I called Chase and told them my story. I got an immediate pending refund which was completed in 24 hours. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.