Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor

That was the email address on mine as well. It was fishy to me but you don't see anything that seems sketchy until AFTER you make your purchase. By then its too late and PayPal don't seem to care.

Login to Me Too

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor

@nin That was the email address on mine as well. It was fishy to me but you don't see anything that seems sketchy until AFTER you make your purchase. By then its too late and PayPal don't seem to care.

Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I've been trying to email the Paypal email and the info@ email with no response. They aren't going to respond, I know that. I'm just making my paper trail.

Login to Me Too

onthrun23
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up! Do not let them win!
Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

I will not give up on this one. They will NOT win!! I've got plenty of damn time on my hands right now.

Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I 'bought' a bicycle. I am beside myself that they are letting this happen. Unbelievable.

Login to Me Too

Chichi112291
New Community Member
Did PayPal help any one more lease let me knw
Login to Me Too

808Jen
Contributor
Contributor

No, PayPal is not helping at all. 

PayPal said my order was delivered and denied my claim but I'm asking for reconsideration.  Seller provided a tracking # showing a ".01 lb" package was delivered from Chester, VA to me.  I ordered a 20 lb. product from the seller who is supposed to be in Alabama.  Clearly, not the right tracking # and with COVID I'm home all the time so there's no way I would miss a delivery.  PayPal is not protecting our interests.

Login to Me Too

Ppark
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! I purchased a $98 dog stroller and paypal closed my case because they gave a bogus tracking delivery for 4 lb. Item when i told paypal the stroller was 35 pounds. You would think they would know with all these cases from same company.
Login to Me Too

vansumh79
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a pool light, never received any order confirmation or shipping info or item. Filed a claim with PayPal then was given a ups tracking number, but according to the tracking number the package was already delivered but I never got it. And says it was delivered the very next day after I ordered it ( I also ordered it at 8:30 at night) so there’s no way I would have got it that fast. PayPal should have stopped authorizing payments for this website after they started getting complaints about it, and that’s why they should be issuing refunds because they chose to ignore all the problems this website was causing. A complete scam and PayPal has a part in it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.